Аreas of expertise
p-Adic and adelic analysis, approximation and interpolation in non-archimedean fields, wavelets in non-archimedean case, fractals, rational approximation and interpolation of analytic functions, orthogonal polynomials with respect to Sobolev inner product.
Associate Professor, Department of Theory of Functions, Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty, Belarusian State University
Research Fellow, CASE Belarus
Ph.D in Mathematics (1998), Belarusian State University
Diploma in Mathematics (1995), Belarusian State University
1. A Link of p-adic Splines with Riesz-Volkenborn Potential. Integral Representations of Locally Constant Functions by Riesz-Volkenborn Potentials // Actual Math. Problems. Scientific Proceedings. — Hrodna. 2008 pp.140 -146 (in Russian)
2. A representation of a characteristic function of a ball by Riesz-Volkenborn’s potential// Vestnik Grodnenskogo universiteta. Ser.2. Physics. Mathematics. Informatics.
Technology. Economics. — 2007. N 2(52). — p. 22-28. (with A. Sender, in Russian).
3. p-Adic splines as an apparatus for approximation of Qp -valued functions// Doklady NAN Belarusi. — 2007. Vol. 51, N 2, p.21 — 25. (with A. Sender, in Russian).
4. Analog of Radial Basis Functions for p-adic case and their applications to approximation of p-adic functions// Proceedings of 4th International Conference «Analytical Methods of Analysis and Differential Equations, AMADE-2006», V.2, pp. 109 — 115. (with A.Sender in Russian)
5. Interpolation and approximation of a continuous function acting from Zp to Qp by p-adic splines, Vestnik BGU, ser 1. 2007, N 1, P. 77-82. (with A.Sender, in Russian)
6. Eigenvalues and Invertibility of Parisi Matrices. Ultramentric Group Point of View. Advanced Studies in Contemprorary Mathematica, 8, (2004), No. 2, pp. 95-102. (with A.
7. m-Adic Multivariate Linear Splines and their Applications to Approximation Theory, Proceedings of the International Conference on Functional Analysis and its Applications Dedicated to the 110-th Anniversary of Stefan Banach, May 28-31, 2002, Lviv, Ukraine. North-Holland Mathematics Studies 197, Functional Analysis and its Applications. Elsevier, 2004. pp. 257-266.
8. Interpolation and approximation by p-adic linear splines of a function from C (Zp ; R). Vestsi NAN Belarusi. Phys. and Math. series. 2004. N 2. pp. 21-24. (in Belarusian)
9. Space quantization of a macroscopic spin. Reports from MSI V ̈axj̈o University, Report 03115 ISSN 1650-2647, November 2003. (with G. Adenier, S. de Gosson, A. Khrennikov).
10. p-Adic Interpolation and Approximation of a Continuous Function by Linear Combinations of Shifts of p-adic Valuations, Journal of Approximation Theory, Vol. 120, issue 1, p. 124-135, (2003) (with A. Khrennikov)
11. About the Rate of Rational Approximation of Some analytic functions, Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, 1998, V 3, 383, p. 168 — 176.
12. A Rate of Approximation of a Function which is Analytic in a Disk, Proceedings of the International Conference Dedicated 75 Anniversary of Academician of RAS prof. L.D. Kudryavtsev: Functional Spaces. Differential Operators. Problems of Mathematical Education., 1998, V.1, pp. 130 — 135. (in Russian)
13. Investigation of Speed of the Rational Approximation of Some Class of Analytic Func- tions, Mathematical Methods and Physicomechanical Fields, 1997, V.40, N 4, pp. 32-39.(in Russian)
14. Dependence of a Speed of Rational Approximation from an Order and Type of the Function, Vestsi Academii navuk Belarusi, N3, pp. 36-41. (in Russian)
15. Asymptotic Behavior of the Orthogonal Polynomials with Respect to the Sobolev Inner Product, Doklady Academii nauk Belarusi, 1997, V.41, N 4, pp. 23 -29.(in Russian)