CASE-Belarus announces a call for analytical papers on the topic “Belarus and the European Union: Unrealized Potential”
The aim of the competition is to create a network of Belarusian economists that study various aspects of EU-Belarus economic cooperation. The competition will be run in several stages. The authors of the best 3 papers will be awarded 700 Euro.
Potential applicants are asked to submit extended outlines of their studies (up to 4 pages) in Russian (Belarusian) in one of the following fields before December 15, 2011:
1. EU-Belarus cooperation in the field of exchange of goods, services and capital;
2. Economic reforms that refer to European standards;
3. EU-Belarus inter-enterprise and cluster cooperation;
4. EU-Belarus cooperation in particular brunches of economy;
5. Local (regional) aspect of European integration.
Who is eligible?
Post-graduate students, undergraduate students (either Master or Bachelor, last-year), university teachers, representatives of the real sectors of economy.
Applications should be submitted to the email: email@example.com